Herrera';s all-time favourite footballer

(Manchester United News)

Herrera';s all-time favourite footballer

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera answers our quickfire questions...


Nickname

Everyone just calls me Ander.



Club supported as a boy

Real Zaragoza.

Favourite all-time footballer

Andreas Iniesta.

If you weren’t a footballer you’d be a…

I’d do something in football, probably working with young players. Maybe as a youth coach in an Academy.

Hobbies outside football

To be with my family and friends.

Favourite music

I don’t have a favourite but I like to listen to what David De Gea plays.

Favourite food

Shellfish

Favourite film

The Shawshank Redemption. I really like Morgan Freeman.

Favourite thing about Manchester

The fact that there are a lot of young people. It’s a great city.