Herrera answers fans' questions from Facebook

(Manchester United News)


Before his two-goal display for Manchester United against Aston Villa earlier this month, Ander Herrera tackled questions from fans on the Reds'
official Facebook page... 
Of your goals this season, which is your favourite? Gary Marsden
Maybe the one against Yeovil Town, but I hope the best one is still to come.
Why do you have both names on your shirt and not Ander or Herrera? Izzat Ilmin
I did it before in Bilbao, and I am superstitious. I started using 'Ander Herrera' at Athletic a few years ago and I had a very good time there so I wanted to keep putting it on my shirt. I think Marcos Rojo is the same. Actually, in Spain, everyone has at least three names including the last name of both their dad and their mum.
What is your greatest attribute and strength on the field? Shantanu Shetty
I always play passionately – for the team and our supporters.
What is your strategy for keeping fit during the off-season? Kim Carpenter
I try not to play football because it could be dangerous. I like to play tennis, padel [a popular racquet game in Spain] and sometimes basketball. I like to play sport because it’s important to keep yourself healthy.
You’ve said you are an emotional person – has there been any one incident on the field that has made you particularly emotional? Sanil Sani
I am emotional. Yes, every win and every victory makes me happy. But maybe I hope the most emotional moments are coming. I am sure of that, in fact, because I am at United.